Services Available to Nation Members
We are here to help!
All of our departments are here to help you, our members. If you need assistance with upgrading your educaiton, healthy lifestyle advice, seeking counselling for addictions, assistance with applying for a job or government benefits, or even if you need some maintenance work done on your house, speak with the appropriate department director. They will be happy to help you with your enquiries.
There are many different services that the Tsay Keh Dene government and administration provides to the community.
These services include:
- Education (K-12)
- Adult Education
- Training and Certificates (First Aid and many others)
- Health Services
- Travel to PG for medical
- Mental Health Services
- Nutrition Advice
- Parenting Resources
- MCFD Liasion and Assistance
- Court Assistance with our Justice Coordinator
- Justice Society Mediation for conflicts
- Housing Maintenance
- Capital (Public) Building Maintenance
- Sewer and Water Service and Maintenance
- New House Building for Residents
- Long Term Community Planning
- Financial and Administrative Support
- Human Resources
- Lands Management
- Negotiations with companies operating in the territory (ie: Mining, Forestry)
- Treaty Negotiations
- Forestry License Management
- Wildlife and Environmental Monitoring and Tracking
- Provincial and Federal Government Engagement to protect the short and long term interestes of Tsay Keh Dene.